Assisted Living Pricing & Services
- Beautifully decorated with a variety of inviting resident and family areas
- Our award-winning Executive Chef Hugo offers a menu with an array of healthy choices for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Close to restaurants and shopping
- Around the clock, 7 days a week licensed nurses on staff
- Loving, caring staff provides assistance with personal care
- Medication management overseen by LVN
- Vibrant activity program
- 24-hour bedside emergency call system
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Private Studios
- Outdoor Patio
- Library with Fireplace
- Balcony with views of Saddleback Mountains
- Multiple Dining Rooms
- Family Room with TV
- Beauty Shop
Freedom Village Assisted Living is ideal for seniors who need personal assistance with activities of daily living. Our standard private daily rate is $198.
Additional Assisted Living options include our relaxing “Short Stay Program” and our specialized “Bridge to Home” Program.
After a stay in Skilled Nursing our “Bridge to Home” program is the ideal opportunity as it offers a transitional care approach to ensure your peace-of-mind before going home. This optional stay in our newly designed furnished private studio suite is in our very own Freedom Village Assisted Living.
Please come by for a visit and take a tour.