Discover the Freedom Village Neighborhood
Urban Living, for those with or without a car…
If you’re seeking retirement living that puts an emphasis squarely on choice, our location truly delivers. Stroll out our front door and the neighborhood awaits with all its eclectic charms.
From here, you’re only just steps from many of the places that make Lake Forest so special.
Within blocks of Freedom Village, walk to…
50 Delectable Restaurants
- Café Bakeries: Corner Bakery, Frostings and Bye Bye Sugar Bakery
- Restaurants: Bru , Lucille’s Smokehouse BBQ, Sizzler, Denny’s, Fuddruckers, and many more
- Coffeehouses: Starbucks, Coffee Bean and Peet’s Coffee
27 Distinct Shopping Venues
- Grocery Stores: Ralphs and Smart & Final
- Boutiques and drugstores
- Pier One Imports, Home Goods and Comfort Shoe Loft
- Banking, Library, The Post Office, El Toro Park and more
Shopping a little over a mile from Freedom Village…
- Laguna Hills Mall – 1 mile
- Restaurants: BJ’s, Olive Garden, Lucille’s BBQ, In and Out Burger, etc.
- Movie Theater, Macy’s, Nordstrom Rack, etc.
Countless possibilities are waiting to be discovered within fifteen minutes to an hour or so drive. Even better, you’ll have curious, interesting neighbors eager to explore with you.
A scenic 8 mile drive though the canyon will bring you to Laguna Beach…home of the Pageant of the Masters, Sawdust Art Festival, First Thursday Art Walks, Tide Pool Exploring, Laguna Playhouse and 70 + Restaurants
- Dana Point
- Newport Beach
- Corona Del Mar
- Huntington Beach
Culture, Performing Arts, Museums & Theme Parks
- Segerstrom Center for the Arts – 13 miles
- South Coast Repertory – 13 miles
- Disneyland – 19 miles
- Knott’s Berry Farm – 26 miles
- Irvine Spectrum – 5 miles
- Shops at Mission Viejo – 6 miles
- Fashion Island with Neiman Marcus and Bloomindale’s – 15 miles
- Balboa Island with eclectic shopping and chocolate covered bananas – 16 miles
- South Coast Plaza – 13 miles
Orange County Great Park – 4 miles
- Orange balloon rides
- Farmer’s Markets on Sunday
- Antiques 1st Sunday of the month
- Monthly Chamber Music Series and more
Major Sports Venues
- Staples Center – Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Clippers, L.A. Kings – 47 miles
- Angels Stadium – Los Angeles Angels – 18 miles
- Orange County/John Wayne Airport (SNA) – 12 miles
- Amtrak Station Irvine – 3 miles
- Metrolink Irvine – 3 miles
Our complimentary transportation takes residents to scheduled medical and dental appointments within a limited radius and offers regular opportunities for grocery shopping, banking, etc.